- The QL-820NWBC features Bluetooth wireless technology, Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi, and Wireless Direct interfaces
- Print Black/Red labels using DK-2251
- Create cost-effective paper labels for packages, envelopes, file folders, name badges, banners, and more
- Prints up to 110 labels per minute
- Print labels wirelessly using AirPrint and Brother iPrint&Label app download
- Convenient, drop-in tape rolls with no ink or toner required
- Easy to integrate and manage on a network using Brother’s network management tools and free software development kits
- High-resolution (300 x 600 dpi) printing for crisp text and graphics
- Prints easy-peel, rounded-corner labels
- Prints on continuous-length paper and film tapes for banners and signs up to 3′ long
- Use the automatic cutter for precise cuts after each label is printed or to create custom-sized labels
- Windows and Mac compatible
Brother QL-820NWBC Professional Ultra Flexible Label Printer with Wired, Wireless and Bluetooth Connectivity – 110 Labels Per Minute, 300 x 600 dpi, LCD Display, Auto Cut
- The QL-820NWBC allows you to print black and red labels using DK-2251 or cost-effective paper labels for packages, envelopes, file folders, name badges, postage, and more. It can print up to 110 standard address labels per minute with black text at 300 dpi. An auto cutter allows for printing one or multiple labels at a time, eliminating wasted label sheets.
- The Brother QL-820NWBC Professional Ultra Flexible Label Printer offers flexible connectivity, including Bluetooth, Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi, and Wireless Direct interfaces. Also equipped with a USB Host interface, the Brother QL-820NWBC can be used with a peripheral, such as a scanner.
- The backlit monochrome LCD screen allows for standalone use. Add an optional lithium-ion battery for a complete mobile solution. Easy to integrate with free software development kits. Uses genuine Brother DK drop in labeling supplies.
- Create and print labels from your mobile device when connected to a wireless network via AirPrint and Brother iPrint&Label. Using the free, Brother iPrint&Label app with your Apple iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch or Android smartphones you can quickly access and print label templates – or create your own custom labels with graphics or photos.
- In the Box: feELOma BlV Brother QL-820NWBC Professional Ultra Flexible Label Printer; Software, USB Cable, AC Adapter, Quick Setup Guide, Documentation, Starter rolls: DK-1201 Die-cut Standard Address Labels (100 labels), plus DK-2251 2.4″ (62mm) Continuous Length Black/Red on White Paper Tape 16.4 ft. (5m). Bundled with Cbmou USB_Extension_Cable
There are no reviews yet.