Compact and fully-featured, the MFC-L2750D All-In-One Monochrome Laser Printer from Brother will find itself welcome in both the home or small offices. An all-in-one design makes it a great choice for space-conscious offices as it fits printing, scanning, copying, and faxing all within a single unit. Also, the printing capabilities are very good with a max resolution of 2400 x 600 dpi and print speeds of up to 36 ppm. The printer can also work with documents up to 8.5 x 14″ in size using the 250-sheet input tray or one-sheet manual feed slot.Scanning, copying, and faxing is made possible through the inclusion of an 8.5 x 11″ flatbed and a legal-size 50-sheet ADF.
- Engineered for increased efficiency with class leading class print speeds of up to 36 pages per minute.
- The 250-sheet paper capacity helps improve efficiency with less refills and the manual feed slot offers professional prints on a variety of papers and sizes, such as card stock, envelopes, etc.
- Helps save time with single-pass duplex copying and scanning via up to 50-sheet automatic document feeder, offering multi-page copy, scan and fax.
- Printing as mobile as you are: print wirelessly from your desktop, laptop, smartphone and tablet; “touch to connect” printing with NFC delivers added convenience.
- Print-from and scan-to popular cloud services directly from the 2.7″ color touchscreen including Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, OneNote and more; help save time by creating custom shortcuts right on the touchscreen for your most used features.
- Created to streamline your document workflow: using the touchscreen, access Brother Cloud Apps: a free suite of innovative, cloud-based applications designed to meet your changing needs, including Scan to Office, which converts a hard copy document into an editable file – Word, Excel, or PowerPoint.
- Automatic duplex printing helps save on paper costs.
There are no reviews yet.