Enjoy versatility in a compact package with the wireless-capable MFC-L2710D All-in-One Monochrome Laser Printer from Brother, which can easily find a place in a home or small office. As an all-in-one unit, the MFC-L2710D features printing, scanning, copying, and faxing functions, making it easier for a small team to get started and save space. Printing is of a high caliber with a maximum resolution of 2400 x 600 dpi, ensuring highly detailed prints, while a 250-sheet input tray and manual feed slot permit the use of media up to 8.5 x 14″ in size. Speed is also very good with the ability to reach up to 32 ppm and users can even perform automatic duplex printing.
For all the other functions, the MFC-L2710DDW is equipped with both a 50-sheet ADF and an 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed with an optical resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi. This configuration will capture fine detail in your originals and allow the creation of sharp copies with ease. Along with these capabilities, the printer features a two-line monochrome LCD for checking current status and has built-in Wi-Fi connectivity with support for direct mobile printing. Additionally, it has USB 2.0 and Ethernet connections for wired configurations.
- 4-in-1 Laser All-in-One Print, Copy, Scan and Fax
- B/W Laser Technology
- USB, Wireless, Ethernet
- 12.5″H x 16.1″W x 15.7″D
- 250-sheet paper capacity up to legal (8.5″x14″) sized paper
- Standard Memory: 128MB
- Automatic duplexing (two sided printing)
- Two line mono display
- 2400 x 1200 DPI color scanning
- Uses Brother TN-730, TN-760 , DR730 cartridges
- Connect and print your way. Works with Alexa Print for voice activated printing or choose from versatile connection options with built-in wireless or connect locally to a single computer via its USB interface.